1. Customer makes contact via person to person, phone messages, text or e-mail. Call back is best to discuss and set appointment time.
2. Meet on site, Informative, educational meeting to assess project requirements.
3. Return via e-mail a written quotation with all details.
4. Upon Quote acceptance, more details discussed such as start time, colours, special considerations(i.e access)
5. We like to start the job with painters, estimator, and customer present. An informative meeting at the beginning ensures continuity
6. Painters during production in constant communication with estimator. Consistent reporting and discussion with customer
7. As we approach completion we constantly solicit feedback from customer in order to deal with possible omissions or deficiencies. Ensure cleanup.
8. Project reviewed for completion, generally with customer and estimator, but often with site foreman.
9. Job Well Done. Detailed invoice will be e-mailed.